And I'm in the same boat as you. I recently proposed to my fiance, Alexus, at the beginning of May. We're going through the wedding planning process just like many of you. My younger sister actually took this photo of us (with my help setting up the camera) and it was a nice change of pace besides being behind the camera.
When I am behind the camera, I specialize in capturing intimacy.
It's my responsibility to make you and your loved one feel the most comfortable and at ease during our time together. As a conversationalist, I love to talk about anything from wedding planning to Star Wars (kind of a SW nerd ;)
My home base is Greenville, SC (Belton to be exact. Ever heard of it?) but I love to travel and experience new places with the couples I work with. Have you and your loved one always wanted to check out a unique spot but never have? Book me and we'll make a date out of it! The photos will turn out great.
Connect with me so I can get to know you better. I want to be your best friend through this planning process and I know we will get some amazing photos.
Some fun facts about me: I served in the USMC, I lived in Thailand for 6 months and worked for an elephant sanctuary, and I love what I do! Now you tell me fun facts about you ;)
1 / 4
"We were so glad he caught all the details of our special day!"
1 / 4
2 / 4
"Nolan was AMAZING! We have been in Greenville for 3 years and take family pics 3 times a year and haven’t been impressed with anyone that we’ve previously used. We will DEFINITELY be using Nolan for our next shoot! He found an awesome spot and had everything set up when we got there. He had poses for us and was great with the kids. Super impressed!💗 Oh.. and the pics turned out perfect!!!"
2 / 4
3 / 4
"Nolan is easy and fun to work with. He’s creative with his shots and knows how to take good pictures :)"
3 / 4
4 / 4
"Nolan is personable and friendly. I have little modeling experience but he made it easy to be in front of the camera. I am already looking forward to booking a couples session with him!"
4 / 4
How long have you been doing photography?
A.I've been taking pictures with a purpose since I was 16. Going on 12 years now!
Do you travel for weddings?
A.Yes! I absolutely love traveling and exploring new places. I welcome destination weddings with open arms.
How long does it take to deliver our photos?
A.For weddings, I generally deliver within 3-4 weeks. For engagements, I deliver within 2-3 weeks.
How much does wedding photography cost?
A.My wedding photography packages range anywhere from $1,700 to $3,200. It just depends what your budget is and what you're looking for! Feel free to reach out and I'll send you my packages & pricing!
Do you require a deposit?
A.Yes, I take a 25% non-refundable deposit when you book to hold your date and commit to your wedding. The remaining 75% is due on your wedding day.
How do we get started?
A.Click the button below!